Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Ride planned for March 5th

975 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  ChokeGT 
#1 ·
For any of you guys not on the Facebook group.

A few of us are planning on going for a ride next weekend. We plan on starting at Tray Mountain, then heading to Bell Mountain, and then finishing off with Charlie's Creek. We plan on meeting at 9 am on Saturday, March 5th at:

Bethel Baptist Church
40 Bethel Road
Sautee Nacoochee, GA 30571

Anyone is welcome to come. I'll update here if anything changes.

#2 ·
Stock jeeps welcome? The wife and I are trying to break in our new jeep. We have been up tray mountain already, but would like to join this weekend if all possible. I've heard bell can be a challenge on the stock jeeps, and i'm not sure on Charlie's creek. Don't want to slow y'all down!

2016 stock jku

#3 ·
If I'm not mistaken, I think someone else is coming in a stocker. We had two guys with us last time at Bell in stockers, granted they didn't get up to the top, but I know it's possible. Charlie's Creek is essentially just a forest service road. You can do it in 2wd with your cruise control on.

And don't worry about slowing anyone down. These guys are the best group of people to go riding with if you're new to it. I had only been out once before I started riding with them. You're more than welcome to join us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.