Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have these or know anything about them? They seem pretty hardcore but not sure if its just a gimic or not. Im very close to buying a pair of the 4x4 lights but not sure if they're worth 180$$

·
Banned
5,786 Posts
TJgunner said:
anyone have these or know anything about them? They seem pretty hardcore but not sure if its just a gimic or not. Im very close to buying a pair of the 4x4 lights but not sure if they're worth 180$$
I have the dually floods and spots. One set of each.

Been worth the cost for me so far

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ive got dually floods on the rear as camp lights/ auxiliary back up/ anti tailgater lights.
I also have their 10” hybrid flood/spot light bar on the hoop of my bumper. All the Rigid led lights are far brighter than my KC lights. Well worth the money when you price other led offerings.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I bought a set two weeks ago and they are great heavy duty light IMO. Don't even think about driving with them in traffic. Even if they are pointed at the ground they give off a blinding "Hugh" (?)

They overpower my headlights by about 20' out front and 10' or more to the left and right.

I will buy another set soon.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I bought a set two weeks ago and they are great heavy duty light IMO. Don't even think about driving with them in traffic. Even if they are pointed at the ground they give off a blinding "Hugh" (?)

They overpower my headlights by about 20' out front and 10' or more to the left and right.

I will buy another set soon.
Hue.

Which type of light did you buy? Certain ones will project light differently.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I have them and am satisfied with them...anyone else having trouble with moisture/condensation on the inside of the lenses..dealer already replaced on set under warranty and the second set does the same thing

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I have them and am satisfied with them...anyone else having trouble with moisture/condensation on the inside of the lenses..dealer already replaced on set under warranty and the second set does the same thing
no problem here as of yet

Dana

·
Registered
481 Posts
I don't have personal experience with their products (yet) however one of my employees used to work for Rigid Lighting. He said they are very committed to making quality products. Good quality control.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I have the S-series 10" driving light, diffently a big difference but to brite for on coming traffic.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have the Dually Floods.

Thanks for the spelling:facepalm:
That would explain the "glare" then. Fogs should have a good cutoff since glare would make them useless in actual fog.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts