Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Meritorious Service, above and beyond the call of duty.

(Salute)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
it'll buff out... it'll buff out...

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well start making a list of thing u need to get

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
awwww thats terrible... Im sorry for your loss... What happened?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was on a two way street and I was going one way and the guy was coming towards me and decided at the last min to turn in front of me so I slammed in to him like t-boned him bad! I was going about 50 his whole suburban is just smashed in but I believe my jeep is also done

·
Registered
951 Posts
Did u proceed to ask him wtf he was thinking of turning in front of u? Better question, did he have his directional on at all?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Aw hey one way to look at it is that you werent hut and HIS insurance gets to pay for a new jeep. Make sure you have a list of all your mods with all your receipt so you can stick it to them.

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
I've seen rollovers that looked worse than that. that have been repaired and are still on the road. Don't give up on her!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Yeah if the frame checks out. She should be able to be fixed. If the drivetrain isnt damaged badly it probably wont take much.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Yeah A bit more damage than the pics show. Well make sure you hit their insurance hard.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
You just need the "front fender delete" option and you're all set. Sucks about your Jeep, dude.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Oh man I'm sorry for your loss :( and like the others said hit their insurance hard!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That sucks!!! Sorry about your Jeep. Hope you & who ever else was in there were all OK.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts