Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
Well, it's a fully custom, one-off rig. Nobody else in the world has one. It's quite an amazing, turnkey monster. You could drive that back to wherever you live, air down the tires, and wheel the snot out of it with no questions asked, take it to shows, or whatever you like. Not an awful price, considering the amount Kenny has invested in that- Mark W.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
That's cool! I love seeing stuff like that... gives me a TON of ideas ... especially with a couple of my buddies opening up there own fab shop! Wahhht?!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Well, it's a fully custom, one-off rig. Nobody else in the world has one. It's quite an amazing, turnkey monster. You could drive that back to wherever you live, air down the tires, and wheel the snot out of it with no questions asked, take it to shows, or whatever you like. Not an awful price, considering the amount Kenny has invested in that- Mark W.
TRUE : But still a lot of money to put into one rig. Got me thinking what kind of garage I could build for half that money,,, huumm,, Snap on tools hydraulic lift with pit and all new tools.... Damn ,, nice to have money to blow like that...lol Different strokes for different folks ,, I guess

·
Registered
280 Posts
and the sad thing is that will probably never be used for what it was designed and built for which is a very sad thing

·
The Bad Guy
23,245 Posts
It might be worht the price if the girl comes with it.:D

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
It might be worth the price if the girl comes with it.:D
^ Hah- if memory serves, that's Kenny's wife- he MIGHT take issue at that! :) Mark W.
I know I wouldn't mind if I posted a pick of my wife next to my jeep and someone asked if she came with it ... its a complement.:D I hope Kenny know's his wife is hot! :D :rofl:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts