Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For whatever reason, Polyperformance had a better price on the JK River Raider oil pan/transmission skid I wanted, so I ordered one a while back. Now Polyperformance isn't the best in updating information about shipping in my opinion, so I contacted them to find out when my skid might be shipped. I heard back a day later that the skid was to be shipped on July 19... that was July 10.

There was just one problem with the July 19 ship date for me, I wanted to install the skid before I headed to Colorado for Mile-Hi Jeep Clubs week long All-4-Fun event in Leadville, Colorado and shipping on the 19th would mean my new skid would be sitting on my front porch after I was already on my way to Colorado.

I contacted River Raider directly and to make a kinda short story shorter, I just want to say a public thanks To River Raider, and especially LeAnn who was the nice gal I spoke to on the phone about my dilemma. She checked out my order status, found out my skid was already at the powder coat shop, contacted them to expedite my shipment, and low and behold my new skid showed up on the 18th!

River Raider gets my complete recommendation.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'll second that. I had a small issue when installing my skids. Sent them an email and within a few hours I had a guy calling me to walk me through what I was doing wrong. Top notch customer service!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts