Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
They will eventually have 2.5 and 3.5 coils. I must say these (2.5s in my case) are tempting, IF they will be compliant enough and not too stiff. I suspect they will be, since they are not really for crawling up boulders. They may result in a really nice ride.

·
Registered
351 Posts
DAMN IT! After weeks of mind twisting on what lift I want and to finally make a decision on one:confused:, this comes out:banghead:. Few more weeks I guess. By then I might be in a mental hospital:rolleyes:.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I finally kinda just flipped a coin, a couple of times:) but I had decided on the Rubicon express 2.5 with the mono tube shocks. I really only want 2.5" of lift and I want springs but I run light so I know I'll get more. I'm in no hurry so I'll wait and see what this new set up will bring.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I finally kinda just flipped a coin, a couple of times:) but I had decided on the Rubicon express 2.5 with the mono tube shocks. I really only want 2.5" of lift and I want springs but I run light so I know I'll get more. I'm in no hurry so I'll wait and see what this new set up will bring.
I went through the exact same scientific process (but want 2" of lift) and ended up flipping onto the Eibiach coils + Rancho RS9000XL shocks. I too will wait for the new setup...

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
I started with Rock Crawler 2.5s, then went to Synergy, then to EVO Plush Ride- so it makes complete sense to come full circle here...when they have the 2.5s. :)

Looking forward to those. If any of you use the 1.5s, do report back.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Looks like ill be driving up to rock krawler soon :) haha

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Good! Tell them to hurry up on the 2.5s.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Maybe someone should tell metal cloak that RK are about to release these... that might get their butts in gear to finally release their 2 door 2.5 coils.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
1.5"? why bother?

Seems you could simply find some heavier duty OEM coils like 19's and get the same effect and you know will be less money. And you could fit 35's.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
1.5"? why bother?

Seems you could simply find some heavier duty OEM coils like 19's and get the same effect and you know will be less money. And you could fit 35's.
Oem springs are linear, from reading this it seems these will be "tri rate"

·
Super Moderator
53,782 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Im thinking these are gonna be 2" to 2.5" on a 2 door depending how much weight you have. I think its gonna be a great product. No arms or anything really needed. Not even geo brackets really although im sure they would help. Rear track bar bracket. Brake line extensions. Coils and bumps. Done!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts