Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i think i decided on the Rock Krawler 3.5 entry level system, does any one have any pictures or advice on this lift? I am thinking I will need a sye or can i get away with a MML and BL? Thanks everyone!

P.S- its priced at 499.95 right now

·
Registered
344 Posts
Check out the Zone 4.25 inch combo. 3 inch suspension, 1.25 inch body. Apparently no tcase drop or sye needed. Comes with mml too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the Zone 4.25 inch combo. 3 inch suspension, 1.25 inch body. Apparently no tcase drop or sye needed. Comes with mml too.
yah i have looked at it, but RK is extremely recommended and a better kit than the zone IMO. I have heard from multiple people that the zone lift sags over time, though it is cheaper

·
Registered
344 Posts
DubP-TJ said:
yah i have looked at it, but RK is extremely recommended and a better kit than the zone IMO. I have heard from multiple people that the zone lift sags over time, though it is cheaper
Really? Well good thing I'm subscribed to this thread. Guess my researching isnt done haha.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Really? Well good thing I'm subscribed to this thread. Guess my researching isnt done haha.
yeah trust me i have switched my lift decisions so many times, this lift is gonna be expensive though. $400 for sye/cv+$499.95 for the lift+329.95 for ome shocks=$1200

1 - 6 of 6 Posts