Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm stuck on which lift to buy . Two thing i would like to know from people who have the 3.5 rk lift , 1. Do you have any trouble with the driveshafts? 2. I need pics please. Also I have 2012 JKU ! Thanks any help is appreciated!If there is to many issues with the 3.5 i'll just go with the 2.5.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have it on my 2012 with 37s and I know I need a front ds but haven't gotten one yet so you can wait awhile. Also it's really nice go for it. For some reason my pics are not loading.

·
Registered
455 Posts
No you really don't need that or the y pipe when you get a new front driveshaft. I have pictures of a je reel ds and the exhaust crossover and its still not touching and that jeep has coilovers.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh yea and its a lil more than 3.5" but thats to compensate the armor steal bumpers winch tire carrier you know. Overall it was 6" in front and 4.5" in rear but its settled down some so its ok. I'm perfectly fine with it. Also if you run 37s you'll rub on the rear bumper not the pinch seem cause you move the axle back an inch. But it would probably still be good to cut the pinch seem.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couple more questions. Did you have to buy bump stops or were they included? And what else do i need to get ?
Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
you didn't mention them so I will, shocks, you will need new shocks. I run the bilstein 5100's with no complaints with the RK3.5 X factor lift. Believe the rest comes in the kit.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh yea shocks and bumpstops is not included. For shocks I'd say get 4-6" cause I got 2-4 and it limits my flex cause there not long enough. Also I'm not running bumpstops. But i do need to get some. Can't remember what else but let me know if you have anymore questions

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What gears are people running with 35's? Mine is a 6spd hand shaker!! I want good highway and everyday drivablity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts