Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the kit from Northridge that has the shocks, spring clips, and bump stops all included. Bout halfway through doing the front I realized I got front bumps for a TJ! Since it's Saturday I got no answer when I called them. But looking at their web site, they are listing the TJ bumps with the JK kit...so was it intentional? I couldn't see how they were supposed to fit. Appreciate it if anybody has the same kit from Northridge, with the same front bumps, and can tell me how to mount em. Looks like I'll have to tear almost everything back out just to get it right! Nothing like doing work twice!

·
Registered
10,549 Posts
I have to check mine. I purchased the same kit on the 17th. I received the front shocks yesterday and rear shocks, f/r bump stops, grade 8 bolts, f/r clips...and probably the correction wedges but I have yet to check all components.

Btw, how long did RK take to ship? Northridge told me 15 day lead time.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I ordered the same kit a year ago or so from Northridge. I was missing wedges and spring retainers...wasn't happy.

My invoice shows JK bump stops (part #TER1910234). Here's a picture of what came in my kit. Hope that helps.

Coil spring Auto part Suspension Suspension part Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh snap. I yanked that factory stop and thought the puck was supposed to go in TIS place. The diameter is much different. Maybe I got the right ones after all?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dawhites, those picks are the front bumps I got too. The box said they were for a TJ so that's partly why I thouht they were the wrong ones. Duhvncester, how did you install them?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts