Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have seen this, but it's a new custom build show that will be focusing a lot on off-road. Lots of Jeeps.

I enjoyed this one because they did a JK to WW2 bomber theme (hey - that's my idea!... I know, it's been done hundreds of times). Almost posted this while it was airing, but there seemed to be more Camaro time than Jeep time.

Watch Tomahauk Full Episode - Road Hauks | HISTORY
While the commercials are very annoying, it's something to have on in the background while you're surfing WF. ;)

Here's a write up on the Hauk JK/bomber project. Probably easier to read than watch the show.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I watched this 1st episode. Looks promising, so now its' set to record. I rarely watch live TV anymore, so much better if you can FF past the ad's.

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
I love the blend of 2 of my favorite things. Jeeps and WW11 era aircraft. That was a crazy build! Looks like a promising show.

·
Registered
796 Posts
It would be a cute toy but about as practical as pigs in the parlor.
I'd much rather get some useful tips on suspension tweaks n such.
Skip the drama and hi jinks and give me technical tips anytime.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I started DVRing this after seeing the first episode. Loved the looks of that jeep but the extra steering wheel with no function would drive me a bit nuts. Waiting for the next episode the were doing a Colt .45 Willy's truck build? Eventually a locomotive one too it looked like?! After Bones being cancelled and Walking Dead season over I'm glad to have something worth watching again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
History Channel, the one that shows very little history. Used to love it years ago, now it's just crap.
Agreed. But, one man's junk and all that. I don't watch TV - it's on because hubby watches all of the car and bike shows on History, Velocity etc. I'm usually doing something else and every now and then he'll get my attention..."Honey... Jeep!". Or, "Honey... archery!". Lol!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, I've watched three episodes, and two of them, while having some monster build, also included jeep theme builds. I like it!

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Be meaning to start recording this on the DVR but haven't gotten around to it. I will add it soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts