Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading out from Hamilton Ontario next week. Heading down to Myrtle Beach. Taking Shenandoah park way to Blue Ridge parkway to the end. Swinging back to stay in Myrtle Beach. On the way home up the coast. Are there any places to shop for Jeep stuff other than catalog stores?

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man over 200 people and not one store that has stock. Why are there no Bass Pro shops for Jeepers. So many catalog stores that can get stuff from the manufacturer but no shopping stores with stock. I think someone needs to come up with a huge Jeep Pro Shops. With garage bays for those that need stuff done on the spot.

·
Super Moderator
10,607 Posts
Look for 4WD/4 Wheel Parts stores along the way!

4 Wheel Parts stores are usually conveniently located right off the freeways, here on SoCal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nothing at the beach really, but hopefully you'll get to see some sun while you're here. I live in Murrells Inlet and its calling for rain all weekend/week

·
Registered
616 Posts
take the chance to drive on the beach at Ft. Fisher.It's fairly close to Myrtle Beach.

I believe a day pass is only $12 and it is super nice out there!

It's going to be clear saturday and sunday at myrtle / carolina beach, but kinda chilly.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can't help with the shops but the drive should be really nice. We rode our goldwing down both parkways and had a blast. We met a couple law enforcement officers and though they were pretty cool they do take their job seriously. Talking to other riders on the trip I was led to believe the LEO's don't give to many breaks. We were all about taking in the sights, so no hurry and no problems.
Enjoy and have fun.

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes we are taking our time. Leave on the 31st. Have a place booked in Myrtle beach for the 5th. 6 days to drive and stop and look around. Then a week in Myrtle Beach. Then heading up the coast then back home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts