Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Link is here.

I have a Rock Hard Full Width front bumper for the Jeep Wrangler JK.

I purchased this new for $899 (+$150 shipping) about a year ago. It is in great shape with only minor scratches on the winch plate (which will be covered up with your winch).

I am also including a pair of PIAA Series 520 Ion Crystal Fog lights, as I custom routed them through the grille guard. All wiring is included for these lights.

Included is a WARN steel hawse fairlead for steel cable. This fairlead is black and has never been winched (only 2 months old).

All needed hardware is included.

=======
From the manufacturer:

Rock Hard 4x4 top of the line full width front bumper is made of 1/4" CNC Laser cut and bent steel for consistent quality. Tapers down and back to protect the factory disconnect unit (if equipped). Provides the best possible approach angle without cutting the factory frame. Uses factory fog lights. You have the option of using this bumper with or without a winch. Includes 2 light tabs for mounting aftermarket lights.
=======

This is a great chance to add protection and good looks to your JK! All you will need is a new winch (this bunmper works with the WARN PowerPlant!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts