Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Too many variables for people to be able to tell you what length driveshaft you need. Install the axles, set you pinion angles, measure your driveshaft lengths, and then order the driveshafts. Lots of places, like Tom Woods, can have your driveshafts shipped in 1-2 days.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
you dont want his length. get the axle first. different companies measure from different locations. have patience!

call up adams, I got my rear driveshaft custom built and it showed up in 2 days from call to installed. by calling, you can inform James that you do not need a pinion yoke, as your axle will already have one. there I saved you $50

·
Registered
784 Posts
Another "take the measurements vote". I know it sucks. When I did a RJ60 swap in mine, I even went off a recommendation from Currie to a local DS guy to try and save time. Guy said no problem, have the measurements. After a week wait, drive there and back.... Yep DS too long. Had to take measurements anyways with another week of downtime and drive wasted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts