Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a lift kit for my 2015 jku rubicon. Im looking to go with 35's then later on i might go up to 37's. I want to stay with the stock fenders for now and maybe up grade to flat fenders when I switch to 37's. Its a daily driver and plan on doing some light to medium wheeling. I like the beefyness of the RK lift and that fact that I can upgrade it to a bigger lift. I like the mopar lift as well due to what it come with, fox shocks, steering stablizer, and driveshaft. Looking for advice as to what one to go with and why.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I'd go with RK all day long. I have the RK X factor paired with rancho 9000s. It drives amazingly and does really well offroad. I went with the 3.5" kit and have flat fenders. 35's look too small but we're perfect with OEM fenders and 37's would fit the lift perfectly with the flat fenders.

Go with RK, you will not regret it at all. I'm upgrading to coilovers and will continue to use their control arms...which are stupidly beefy.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the 3.5 X Factor with Rancho 9000s and 37" MTZ's. Put it on about 2 months ago. I added in a new front drive shaft. It rides really well and I was happy with the off road performance the one time I've had it out.

Still running stock fenders and I will get some rubbing if it's flexing pretty good. I'll upgrade fenders at some point but not in a hurry to do it. I can;t say which kit is better but I'm happy with my RK.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,012 Posts
My buddy has the 3" mopar lift and while I love my rk lift, I have to say the mopar lift is top notch in its design. It is essentially a rebadged Tera flex. I have not looked specifically at the mopar 4" but if it is like the 3" I would not hesitate on it. We just got back from a week in Moab and he is a rookie With no experience and on the second day there did golden spike with trouble other than being a nervous wreck ��

·
Commercial Member
2,223 Posts
RK springs will net you more than 3.5", especially if you're gonna run light.

Here's a 4dr with RK 3.5 springs and 37's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts