Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! I am brand new to the forum and I have owned my Jeep for just over a year, and have recently started to do modifications to it as much on my own as I can. It is a 2018 Jeep JKU Sport, and I've done a number of different mods, but nothing too intense by myself. I take it out every time I get the chance and tend to do some (semi)serious off-roading. I have so far found myself turning around on the side of a mountain only big enough for one car and on a different occasion had mud sitting in the bottom of my jeep from being in it so deep.
That all being said, I also like to to show it off and make my jeep stand out from all of the other ones around me. So I'm in the market for rock lights. I would like some RGB ones that are bright as hell, and as "waterproof" as possible. If you could tell me the ones that you have and how they have you treated you, or ones to avoid, I would appreciate anyone's input.

·
Registered
821 Posts
take at a look at Lux lighting. Since its magnetic, its movable and mountable in most places. Several years and no issues with mine.

https://luxlightingsystems.com/search?type=product&q=rgb*
I concur. I have 10 of them under my jeep. Magnetic and waterproof. The cables are
of excellent quality. Made in Oregon. As mentioned above, no drilling required. If you don't like the position, just move them. Leave a little extra slack. For your viewing pleasure. Did a night run last month, they were great.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those do look really good, I forgot to include the rock lights having RGB functionality to them. This is so that they can match my Halos.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for not including it in the original post, but I am looking for RGB rock lights to match my halos.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I don’t know what’s happening but seems like Lux is discontinuing some items. I took advantage as I picked up the last set (4) of Max white rock lights on amazon just now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard they were non responsive on recent warranty issues also...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts