Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I've got them. The fit and finish is very good. I've bounced them off a few trees with no problems.

Reactions: Capt JK

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
I didn't install them, but according to my mechanic they are a little bit of a pain in the butt. I have the Crawler Conceptz fender liners. They did have to be trimmed a little to fit with the external reservoir shocks, and because they rubbed on the spring perches and made some horrible noises. Once trimmed, they have been good.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't install them, but according to my mechanic they are a little bit of a pain in the butt. I have the Crawler Conceptz fender liners. They did have to be trimmed a little to fit with the external reservoir shocks, and because they rubbed on the spring perches and made some horrible noises. Once trimmed, they have been good.
Man your Jeep looks great. Couldn't see the pics before, work internet filters the pics. Thanks for all the input. Next obvious questions what size lift and tires are you runnin?

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Man your Jeep looks great. Couldn't see the pics before, work internet filters the pics. Thanks for all the input. Next obvious questions what size lift and tires are you runnin?
Thanks. It's 37X13.50R17 Toyo Open Country MT tires on 17X10" B.A.D. Wheels with 3.5" backspacing and a Teraflex 4" long arm lift.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts