Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about 96% sure I'm going to order some dirtworx bumpers this week and I'd like to get some sliders while I'm at it. I've yet to take my jeep out wheeling, but I've bounced a RZR off enough rocks to know I want rocker guards in place before I head out to Hidden Falls.

I'm currently leaning towards the TnT Rocker Guards. They're a bit more ($350) then I was hoping to spend ($250), but I like the step on them and I like that they go all the way up to the door.

I've looked at all the Quadratic stuff and MC, PS, LOD, JCR, AtoZ, RockHard, Currie, etc. Basically anything I could find with a search here or google. There's some nice stuff out there, but it's all $400+.

Any other fabricators I should check out?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
My Poison Spyders have had the snot beat out of them and still look good.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Those Drop-Kicks are nice and well made. I have a pair. He makes offset ones to keep them up close to the tube if you have a body lift. They are are not pre finished and found spray bed liner worked well

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I like my Savvy sliders and corner armor.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do keep coming back to the rock hard sliders. I'm planning on using a bedliner on the bumpers and expected to do the same on the sliders to match. Found the raw rock hard sliders for $260.

My only issue with them is it's just a bar. I'm concerned about kids with wet feet slipping off the bar and face planting. Honestly a little concerned for myself too. That's why I like the step plate on the TnT ones.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yep...:thumb:
Top shelf wheel to wheel protection...and you're not going to bend 'em...!
x3

Built brutal, the welds are a work of art, bolt through the tub with stiffeners and along the frame. Come down on 'em hard many a time as well as intentionally pivot against boulders. Scraped some paint. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts