Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What rock sliders do you guys have? I like the genrite mini boat sliders but those are pretty pricey. Recommendations and/or pictures? Thanks (04 TJ soon to be 4 inch lift and 35's)

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Paramount Restyling can't beat the price, less than $200 at the door. I believe they are the same ones that XT sells. If I were buying another set I would pm XTRyan and see if he would price match 2016-03-02 14.40.58.jpg

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have the Smittybilt XRC Rock Sliders on my Jeep, will I replace them with something better when the time comes, yes. Have they worked well for the time that I've had them, yes. I slid into a rock on my passengers side last year and dented in the tube but it held up really well and kept the rock off my tub. Would definitely recommend getting something with a tube like what you're looking at, it served its purpose for me. One thing to consider is if you have a dog, they can get caught up in the bar when trying to get in your Jeep and hurt themselves.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts