Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be kinda cool to have an area to post pictures and videos of stock Jeeps wheeling. I only recently got mine and keep hearing about how capable they are in stock form with a good driver. I havent been able to do any real wheeling yet but will be this weekend.

So for those of us with stock or practicaly stock Jeeps, lets see some pics Rockin the Stock!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I suppose I don't " get it" but if a stock jeep is such a piece of crap , I wonder why we are such dumb sheep as to buy a disposable vehicle? While I get the whole joy of modifying ones car for specific purposes and just for pleasure, I would love someone to prove that JEEP brand is not a joke and not an inferior brand. Please tell me that I wasn't snowed and could've just bought a Ford focus instead????

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
i know i have wheeled in stock jeep,s with great success-though with the rite modes it can do a great deal more-----but the jeep or any other vehicle for that manner is only as good as the driver,,,,--take the new mustang boss for example very few people can truley drive that car to it,s limit--i know from driveing them..--and i did just buy a new focus for mpg,s with the sport suspension--wow--what a great little car,,,not fast but sure handles well and gets 40mpgs..-------but i still drive my 10mpg yj most of the time--lol

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll get some pictures of my stocker wheeling this weekend, I was kinda hoping to see some others too though.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I think there is a mall crawler flex thread where stockers are flexed on parking lot curbs n stuff...I will try to find it. :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts