Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for rocker guards at a good price.Im not doing hard core crawling but can see a need for protection in that area.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
You are going to want not just a rocker protector by a ture slider that mounts to the frame.

LOD

Shrockworks

White knock off road

VKS fab.

TJM

Poison spyder

·
Registered
582 Posts
I really like the Poison Spyder (which would match my new PSC front bumper) and the JCR. I've been looking at those two, but the LoD sliders you posted are really nice and just got added to my list of options.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Check out smittybilt src rocker guards. If there are reviews on tough installation, last year they fixed it where it fits perfectly

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got my rock sliders.went with ace eng.they went on with no problem.now need to save up for front and rear bumpers.I will be sticking with ace.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have ace, they are good, I have them over the rubicon rails.

If you install it yourself then it's good, if a shop does it, be careful to check that they modified the factory washers and didn't put their own ones. I looked today to check some things under, and saw that those idiots have put a small washer instead of trimming the factory washer .....Grrrrrr

1 - 10 of 10 Posts