Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I removed the little nub of a fender flare on my rocker panel, intending to use it as my test for painting the flares...but also because I wanted to just leave it off. After taking it off I was genius enough to realize that I would have these nice little holes (and the one large hole covered by plastic for some reason).....which means I probably can't run this way and have it look right.

How do others do this....? Buy rocker panel covers like the diamond plate stuff..or a cover with a slider bar included etc..? I guess for now I will put the flare piece back on there but looking for suggestions. (FYI...I had no idea those little diamond plate pieces would be $300-$400)

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocker guards. Ebay $200 shipped
That looks nice...I assume you had to drill a few holes (where I see the screws)?? I was hoping to find something that would just bolt up but I am starting to get the idea that drilling a few holes in my jeep is the only way to get most of the rocker panel/sliders installed.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,290 Posts
aocabrown said:
That looks nice...I assume you had to drill a few holes (where I see the screws)?? I was hoping to find something that would just bolt up but I am starting to get the idea that drilling a few holes in my jeep is the only way to get most of the rocker panel/sliders installed.
Yea had to drill holes in the sides and they slide under the body mounts also

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.