Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I removed the little nub of a fender flare on my rocker panel, intending to use it as my test for painting the flares...but also because I wanted to just leave it off. After taking it off I was genius enough to realize that I would have these nice little holes (and the one large hole covered by plastic for some reason).....which means I probably can't run this way and have it look right.

How do others do this....? Buy rocker panel covers like the diamond plate stuff..or a cover with a slider bar included etc..? I guess for now I will put the flare piece back on there but looking for suggestions. (FYI...I had no idea those little diamond plate pieces would be $300-$400)

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rocker guards. Ebay $200 shipped
That looks nice...I assume you had to drill a few holes (where I see the screws)?? I was hoping to find something that would just bolt up but I am starting to get the idea that drilling a few holes in my jeep is the only way to get most of the rocker panel/sliders installed.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
aocabrown said:
That looks nice...I assume you had to drill a few holes (where I see the screws)?? I was hoping to find something that would just bolt up but I am starting to get the idea that drilling a few holes in my jeep is the only way to get most of the rocker panel/sliders installed.
Yea had to drill holes in the sides and they slide under the body mounts also

Attachments

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
You might be able to find some Rubicon take offs in the for sale section on here pretty cheap also. They look similar to the RR above but are steel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts