Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard great things about the RockHard Sliders and noticed they have a downward angled version. I contacted the company about additional pics, sadly they only had 1 pic available. What about you guys on here? Anybody purchased or installed these? Quick pics or info on them?

RockHard Patriot Downward Angled Sliders

Thanks for any thoughts or input!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I dont have the downward angle, but I do have the standard ones, I love them! Cant recommend them enough to anyone looking for solid sliders.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Another standard RockHard Patriot slider owner here. Well built & good looking. Nothing bad about them at all.

·
Supporting Vendor
767 Posts
I dont have the downward angle, but I do have the standard ones, I love them! Cant recommend them enough to anyone looking for solid sliders.
Another standard RockHard Patriot slider owner here. Well built & good looking. Nothing bad about them at all.
Had mine about a year and no complaints. I have the regular ones though.
While you're at it, you may as well spring for the front and rear bumpers too.
:popcorn:
Thank you all for the praise!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the downward angled sliders. I was looking for sliders that could double as a step and still not lose clearance. These answered the bill. Very nice, well built product and you don't lose any clearance. The wife is very happy as she is now able to climb into the Jeep. I added a strip of that safety tape to increase traction when climbing in to the Jeep. I actually think it added to the looks of the sliders.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ill get pictures here and to Rock Hard as soon as my angled downward sliders arrive and I have them installed.

·
Supporting Vendor
767 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts