Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of rock krawler swaybar quick disconects for sale there not off the jeep yet but will be soon as i pick up my new set. there less than a year old installed last april. ide be lookin for 100 bucs and if u need them shiped i can do that and would split shipping. and i guess i would take a money order if ur outta state i guess idk what ppl normaly do send a check? never done one MT would prefer local pick up.

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they are now off the jeep. and i forgot to inculde to say make me an offer.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really nobody? how bout 90bucs.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Are these for stock height or a lift?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are for a 2-4 inch lift.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok soo name ur price. GOTTA GET RID OF THEM

·
Registered
90 Posts
What does the SB disco help with, is it mainly for more flex off road? And will these fit a 95' YJ with 2-1/2" lift?

Thx :)

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Since they don't fit a yj... I'll say $60 plus shipping? I can paypal you the $$ much easier than money order

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
would u do 70 since thats what i paid for my new ones? and ill just assume its easy to set up a paypal? (since i dont have one)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Or 74055?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill check this week for u guys sorry for the delay. ill go down the list of first posters get the first crack

·
Registered
813 Posts
MNTNGOAT said:
ill check this week for u guys sorry for the delay. ill go down the list of first posters get the first crack
Cool thank you! I'm still very interested in these. I'm now 2nd instead of 3rd :dance:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
08022 $31
74055 $24

if i can find a better box at my work for it the price for both will be less 8 dollars

1 - 20 of 24 Posts