Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning to run rocky gap with a buddy on Saturday. Anyone interested in joining us. This will be our first time on this trail. We will be going early since we need to be back in town by 2:00.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Funeral in Texas this week or i would be so up for it. Been itching to get out in the new Jeep. Will be available next weekend. Maybe I'll see what Texas has to offer.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I might be interested!

What time do you plan on heading out Saturday? What direction do you plan on going, free entry into Red Rock or from the Red Rock side over to the West?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was planning on meeting at the Exxon gas station on Blue Diamond road at 7:30 and heading out at 7:45. Definitely through the free entry.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Throw in Ray I will bust ass and get a rear axle seal in and some new fluid and make it. Meetup is early but I am good. Which Exxon station we talking about. Blue Diamond Travel Center???? Let me know an address so I get the right place.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Looks like I am in for Saturday.

Can we make the meet up the Blue Diamond Travel Center
12315 Nevada 160, where the 159 coming out of Red Rock meets the 160. I am up in the Northwest and that is a little better for me.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the confusion on the meet up location. The Blue Diamond Travel Center mention by raythom3 is where I was thinking.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
raythom3 and Jokerchief have either of you done this trail?

Anyone else going?

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
We have both done this one several times no problems.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
You in Joe? Wasn't sure based on one of your previous comments.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ray how long will it take. I have a buddy that needs to be at work by 3.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
3-4 hours. It shouldn't be a problem.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
With a 0730 meetup we could be finished and out before noon. I got to get home for something also.

It will be a great day weather is great shirt trip. Lots of fun.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts