Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I'm up for July 12th too. I think that this was for July 5th originally though.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Just went out to Lovell Canyon Rd last night to find some puddles to play around in, it was all dry but they closed the road right there at the 160.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm up for Saturday. Probably go topless.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm up for this. I've never been able to conquer the main rock wash, due to time constraints the second time and being alone the first.

If we go early enough I should have plenty of time to be back to work by 4:30pm

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Where and what time??

Gas Station on Blue Diamond (160) where the 159 Intersect.

8:00am leave by 8:15am??

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have to see how I'm going to do this. My lady got called into work for Saturday now, so I have to drop her there at 9Am at 95 and Lake Mead. Then make it back over to Lovell canyon. I might drop her at work early and try to just catch up.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I am OK with delaying a little what time do you think you can make it by? 8:45? So we can leave by 9:00am.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I am OK with delaying a little what time do you think you can make it by? 8:45? So we can leave by 9:00am.
I'll let you know more when she wakes up, haha still sleeping.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Hey guys, I was really looking forward to getting my Jeep out tomorrow, but something just came up. Sorry but I have to back out, have a great ride.

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Sorry to hear ray. See you on the next one would like to catch up and hear how your sons doing in the navy
Boot Camp went well, "A" School seems to be going well too. Hoping to see him home in August before he heads to his Duty Station, which he still doesn't where he will be just yet. He starts Strand in a couple more weeks. Looking forward to see him again, the next time may be a while from what I am seeing.

Promise that I won't bail next time, I am itching for some trail time. I haven't been off road since before I took off for work in the Cali desert in April.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts