Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm new and clearly made a huge mistake that has cost me over 750 dollars to have fixed...Now I purchased this OTT steering setup and had it installed by a local shop EVB in Danbury, well short story the kit was a disaster. brackets messed up shitty welds improper hardware and the track link was over 2" longer then needed etc. So they had to cut and retap this thing and in the long run cost me way too much money. I called them and they said it was in spec and that it was the company thats doing the install and they refuse to do anything for me. I was going to order the sway bar setup before all this happened but now I would rather light the jeep on fire then ever go through that again. Anyway figured I would just let you guys know if you didn't already. Also if you know of another company that I can order a sway bar kit that will work with the OTT kit I would greatly appreciate it.

I am doing my best to bad mouth this company since it is bar far the worst experience I have ever had. If one of you guys from Rocky are on this site feel free to speak up

:firedevil:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just wanted to help you in your quest to smear RR's name, I used to have a Suzuki Samurai and they were a well known company that many Samurai owners bought from and got burned badly for it. Bad product+bad service= empty pockets and broken parts.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Shoulda just got a currie kit. Sorry for your issues.

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Post up some pictures and we can help you more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.