Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to install new roll bar covers/pads on my 2002 TJ sahara. Been running her around naked for a while, and think it's time she put on some clothes...

I would prefer to not have to take off the bars that go over the doors, because the peg in the middle of one of the security bolts is bent, so that will be a bitch to take off. I'm hoping that there is a roll bar cover kit that can be installed without having to taking those bars off, using zippers or velcro. I would also prefer the roll bar cover kit to be able to accommodate the future installation of a sound bar, without any cutting or modifications to the covers, and have pre-cut holes for the seat belts.

Anybody have any suggestions for a roll bar cover kit that meets the specifications outlined above?

Also, I am an audio-file, and the stock sound system is killing me. Will absolutely be installing a sound bar very soon. Anybody have comments/suggestions/experience (good and/or bad) with particular soundbars? It would also be nice if i could install a small subwoofer behind the rear seat, like an 8" bass tube or something. I wonder if they make waterproof versions...

I searched this forum for the answers to my questions, but didn't have much luck so I apologize if this has already been discussed previously!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would look for a factory sound bar on eBay or Craigslist then put some decent speakers in it. The speakers will run you about $70. For a sub-I like the Infinity Basslink. They are $179 on Amazon. They sound great in a Jeep, especially a hard top. It doesn't take up much room behind the seat either. Can't offer any advice on the roll bar covers. They are all over eBay, too. But they usually require you to remove the bar you don't want to remove.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts