Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can send pictures to all those who are interested. These prices do not include sipping. The track bar brackets and track bars will be expensive to ship keep in mind so pickup may be best for those.

1.) AEV High-steer Bracket with all hardware and top mount drag link, Will come with a Teraflex Steering stabilizer. Adjustable from 2.5 to 4.5 inches of lift. has 10k on it. 50$ SOLD

2.) AEV rear track bar bracket with AEV track bar with hardware, adjustable from 2.5 to 4.5. has 10k on it. 100$ SOLD

3.) Unlocked AEV procal, in box with directions. Bought new in 2015. 75$ SOLD

4.) Rugged ridge bolt on lower control arm skids. On jeep for 5k, never saw abuse. 25$ SOLD

5.) Quadratec LED tail lights, new in box, Removed from box to show friends but never installed. 100$ SOLD

6.) SPHON Sway bar disconnects, adjustable from 0 to 6 inches of lift. in box never even opened. 75$

7.) Rear cargo basket, made from aluminum. installed one time for 5 minutes. ended up going with a different setup. 75$

8.) Rough Country forged front adjustable trackbar. Its beefy. used for 10k before i went with a different lift setup. 50$ SOLD

9.) Hikeit Throttle controller, Brand new in box never installed. NEW PRICE 125$

10.) Jtops softtop boot in black vinyl. Used for one season. 25$

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would have offered $115 for the hike-it if it is still available. There are some codes out there to get it for $180 that was with less then 1 minute of search I found it. It was selling for as low as $130 as well and you get to choose your color along with having a warranty from the supplier.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I am interested in both track bars. PM me some pictures and a shipping cost to 60177 business address

·
Registered
727 Posts
I bought the AEV high steer kit and AEV rear track bar from him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts