Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am itching to go offroading in my 97 all stock TJ. I live in Champaign IL and go to school in Decatur IL. If there is anyone in IL who is reading this and knows of any good places to go fool around please comment!

Appreciated.

Keep Calm, and Jeep On!

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
I'll be happy to bring you down by me and get you some mud, probably about frozen now though

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll be happy to bring you down by me and get you some mud, probably about frozen now though
That'd be great, me and another person at Millikin have Jeeps and want to get in some stuff! Where are the places?

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Fawbio72 said:
That'd be great, me and another person at Millikin have Jeeps and want to get in some stuff! Where are the places?
Ill call my buddy, it's just some county roads down here in Shelby/ Christian county but like I said, this time of year it's probably pretty well frozen,

·
Registered
613 Posts
Badlands Offroad Park

I am itching to go offroading in my 97 all stock TJ. I live in Champaign IL and go to school in Decatur IL. If there is anyone in IL who is reading this and knows of any good places to go fool around please comment!

Appreciated.

Keep Calm, and Jeep On!
Badlands is about an hour away from you in Attica IN, they have a Jeep/ SUV area. Ive ridden ATVs there a bunch of times. Badlands :wavey:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts