Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any before/after pictures of their rig? I just purchased this and plan on putting 34" Nitto Terra Grappler ATs on and would love to see anyone that's done this kit before.

Any feedback on it would be appreciated too.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome, thanks a ton man. Are you running 33s on that Sport? I have an 11' sport with 3.73 gearing and I'm putting a Nitto Terra Grappler 33" on there so I'm hoping I should be fine w/o regearing.

Nice looking rig. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
yea Im running the heaviest possible 37's on 3.73's. you will be fine.

my advice though, skip the spacers. save some cash and get a good coil lift. its just silly the things my $1100 3.5 RK Midarm kit will do.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I didn't care much for the Terra Grapplers. I ran 33" grapplers for 2 years and sold them. Don't get me wrong, they're great on the road or highway, but in any wet weather conditions they were horrible. Terra's are great for heavier pick ups but on light Jeeps I didn't care for them. Maybe a heavier JKU they may not be as squirrly.
offroad they were ok. I ran them initally with no lift and just RC 1.5" wheel spacers and had no rubbing at all.
IMO, Go Duratracs, you'll be happier. I love mine.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Awesome, thanks a ton man. Are you running 33s on that Sport? I have an 11' sport with 3.73 gearing and I'm putting a Nitto Terra Grappler 33" on there so I'm hoping I should be fine w/o regearing.

Nice looking rig. :thumb:
I have 35's on there now. but they measure out to 33's:banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts