Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are a few of you guys out there installed this on your Jeeps. What are your experiences? What are the pros and cons?
How is it compared to TF 2.5" suspension kit?
Please keep this civil. I have no intention to turn this into RC vs TF debates. Any input is appreciated.

P.S: This is what I'm referring to

·
Registered
396 Posts
I put it on for two reasons. I could do it myself and I could afford it. My RC has been on for a year. Ride still feels like stock. Not creaks or groans. Plenty of room for 35s. No complaints from me...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put it on for two reasons. I could do it myself and I could afford it. My RC has been on for a year. Ride still feels like stock. Not creaks or groans. Plenty of room for 35s. No complaints from me...
Thanks for the input. Did you use your stock shocks? do you plan on replacing them?

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I can't compare the two, but I have the teraflex 2.5 coil lift with shocks. Big difference I see from that to mine is I have the axle track bar relocation bracket. Also got sway bar links that the RC doesn't have, and brake line relocation brackets for the rear. I did a lot of research and decided to spend the extra money to get a complete kit. I am sure that will do just fine for a lift, but I wanted to get everything correct on my jeep. I am still not done because I want to get control arms to bring the caster back as close to stock as I can. Just depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend. There are a ton of opinions out there, but when it comes to the suspension, I didn't want to go too cheap. Mine is a DD and I wanted it to perform on and off road

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks for the input. Did you use your stock shocks? do you plan on replacing them?
I used stock shocks with extenders. I've been in a lot of Jeeps with more expensive lifts that don't ride this good. I am planning on replacing them. Not because that don't do the job, but just because it's getting time. Ranchos or Pro Comp ES9000s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts