Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is new in the box never installed list for $499 it's there new line up brighter then rigid it's a cool light save some cash here $400 I'll ship it on my dime look at my other post I have lots of stuff I'm cleaning out the garage I'm a parts junky lol

image-995627808.jpg

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi this is new in the box never installed list for $499 it's there new line up brighter then rigid it's a cool light save some cash here $400 I'll ship it on my dime look at my other post I have lots of stuff I'm cleaning out the garage I'm a parts junky lol
bump

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi this is new in the box never installed list for $499 it's there new line up brighter then rigid it's a cool light save some cash here $400 i'll ship it on my dime look at my other post i have lots of stuff i'm cleaning out the garage i'm a parts junky lol
price drop $300 for new rc 50" led bar

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bet you would grab it lol for $200 this is a $500 dollar LED light bar that's never been open I have a rigid and I don't need this one I won it in a raffle so I have no need for it $300 or I'll put it on eBay I thought I'd give my fellow jeepers a shot on this before I post it on eBay or CL So $300 takes it

·
Registered
64 Posts
I bet you would grab it lol for $200 this is a $500 dollar LED light bar that's never been open I have a rigid and I don't need this one I won it in a raffle so I have no need for it $300 or I'll put it on eBay I thought I'd give my fellow jeepers a shot on this before I post it on eBay or CL So $300 takes it
Directly from Rough Country Website btw...

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it's still a bargain at $300 and it's a sale it will go back the $499 and then I will go back to $399 lol do t need the money that bad to just give it away maybe if I was a budget builder jeeper but thanks god I'm not and you know what maybe I would of given it to you for $200 if you would of had the decency to pm me but you did it like a LL lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well it's still a bargain at $300 and it's a sale it will go back the $499 and then I will go back to $399 lol do t need the money that bad to just give it away maybe if I was a budget builder jeeper but thanks god I'm not and you know what maybe I would of given it to you for $200 if you would of had the decency to pm me but you did it like a LL lol
:bottom:

Free bump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts