Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody make round LED lights like these for a light bar like that? I've looked on eBay and stuff but don't really feel like buying anything made in China if you know what I mean.

image-1534827532.jpg

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Does anybody make round LED lights like these for a light bar like that? I've looked on eBay and stuff but don't really feel like buying anything made in China if you know what I mean.

View attachment 691761
Its all made in china..even Rigid Industries ....they just use some american made components....but the LED and housing is made in china.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
ARB makes some round led lights that might work there.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Check out the LZR LED Series from KC HiLites. They make round LED lights like the ones you're looking for. I'm not sure where KC are made, but I know they are US owned and they've been around for a long time with a great reputation a quality product. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Check out the LZR LED Series from KC HiLites. They make round LED lights like the ones you're looking for. I'm not sure where KC are made, but I know they are US owned and they've been around for a long time with a great reputation a quality product. Let me know if you have any questions! -Ryan
Oh ya i forgot about those i like those too

·
Registered
43 Posts
Vision X is a really good brand. I use their Optimus round as fog lights and honestly sometimes I think it's too bright to use on the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts