Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to go for some round tail lights. I'm torn between either the Rockridge style with the single plate, the Poison Spyder Crusher Corners or the steel Warrior product brackets that are still a square housing but round lights. The Rockridge look like the reverse lights wont be bright enough, the corner crushers are expensive and hack up the body more and the warrior ones still stick out with the square housing. Just trying to get an idea of what people have and if they have pics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I bought the pandemic plates from rock ridge and basically pieced together their kit using eBay parts. Saved about $50-60 as I recall. I’m happy with the results. You do need to hack up your body a bit, so it’s an irreversible modification. The back up lights are small but are bright enough for me because my back up camera does a good job of compensating for low light.

·
Administrator
19,416 Posts
I like the pandemic/rockridge lights and considered them for our '18 JK, but I'm not a fan of the square lines.

We recently installed the PS fenders on our '14 and they've been great the few months we've had them. You have to cut some, but there's no square line like the pandemic. If I do something like them for the '18 I'll have them painted to match.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Metal base with LED insert, side and back up lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the pandemic/rockridge lights and considered them for our '18 JK, but I'm not a fan of the square lines.

We recently installed the PS fenders on our '14 and they've been great the few months we've had them. You have to cut some, but there's no square line like the pandemic. If I do something like them for the '18 I'll have them painted to match.

These are what I’m leaning towards. I like the flush look. Correct me if I’m wrong but, It would be cool if you could use any fenders with them and not be limited to the PS ones. I guess I could live with it lol. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Mine are Trucklites. Model 44. The previous owner said they were expensive. Some searching I find them to be Warrior Product sold by 4 wheel parts and others. It's a well made steel base.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.