Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife's 05 4.0 Wrangler X

The place we bought it new still does all the oil changes free and so that is all good but I have been remiss on other stuff. I have flushed the brakes and run some injection cleaner a couple years ago, changed the air filter regularly, and done a fair amount on the steering system to eliminate the wobble. Recently I accepted we are going to have to keep this thing a while longer. So I need to do some preventative maintenance.

90,000 miles on a stock setup. I am compiling a list and have Plugs, Upper and lower Rad hoses, Antifreeze, and serp belt.

Is there anything else I should be addressing at this point? Also anything unusual about any of these jobs that I need to be aware of? I am a pretty fair wrench just have never work on the jeep except for the damn wobble.

Right now she is running about 200 miles a week and I would like to ensure I have done what I can to preclude any issues and keep my Lady Safe.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK Thanks

Standard 90 wt Gear oil in the axles or hypoid or?

What to use in the TCase and the tranny?

I suppose this is all in the owners manual but she is out and I would like to get the supplies before she gets back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts