Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

Really do not want to pollute the forum with BS floor mats topic :(
But, I've just received these (12950.02 Rugged Ridge) mats and they DO NOT FIT. Not even close. It did say fits 2015 2 dr. For $60 for 2 tiny pieces of rubber - I was expecting an exact fit.

Can anyone please recommend a rear set for the 2dr that fits?! Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Are they Pass./Dr. side specific? Have you tried switching them? It looks like the little "bump out" is only on one side of each while they're flat on the other side. I have the fronts and they fit perfectly, but don't have the rears.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
hello all,

Really do not want to pollute the forum with BS floor mats topic :(
But, I've just received these (12950.02 Rugged Ridge) mats and they DO NOT FIT. Not even close. It did say fits 2015 2 dr. For $60 for 2 tiny pieces of rubber - I was expecting an exact fit.

Can anyone please recommend a rear set for the 2dr that fits?! Thanks everyone.
I know that all the Weathertech mats I've encountered fit really well. And that's not just Jeeps, all makes and models. I know they're a little more than the ones you bought, but they'll last forever and fit great. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what deal I can get you!

-Ryan

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have the Quadratec ones, not the rugged ridge, but they look like they are the same shape was what is in your picture.

They are specific pass/drivers side.

My quadratec liners fit fine now, though I couldn't figure out what way they went until I discovered that they were marked, left and right, on the underside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts