Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the an off road event and they had a 23 degree RTI ramp I got score of 966. Wondering how good a score is that for a YJ. All the other YJ's had a 4in SUA lift so hard to compare mine to theres as I got a 1.5" SOA. So any other SOA YJs out there give the an RTI a shot and got a score?

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
That sounds very good to me. My XJ with a very flexy RubiconExpress suspension only scored 600 something. I am not sure what degree the ramp was at that I ran it on, but that is the score they gave me. the score goes by your wheelbase and how many inches you can get up the ramp and keep all 4 wheels planted as far as I can remember.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buddy inn his 2011 JK scored 1142 damn coil springs

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres a pic of me on the ramp. I really wanted to get 1000 or better. Might do revolver shackles front and rear and remount shocks for longer travel.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
cool story on the RTI score and your backwards MT-Rs. good luck with those revolvers let me know how they work out for you when your off camber.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool story on the RTI score and your backwards MT-Rs. good luck with those revolvers let me know how they work out for you when your off camber.
backwards MT'R's ?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There not a directional tire so not sure how I could have them on wrong. American tire installed them.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
There not a directional tire so not sure how I could have them on wrong. American tire installed them.
Mine are on the same way. The "different" tread pattern towards the inside. The manager at discount that I get all my tires from said they are not really directional tires but that tread design needs to be towards the inside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts