Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a 2010 Rubicon and were thinking of replacing the carpet with the rubber floor kit, but the rubber mats caught our attention to.

What do you guys think?

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
I was ready to buy the floor liner until I read several posts that they did not fit well in the rear. They should fit perfect for $300 IMO. If I had to replace my carpet I would consider it again, but until then my Weathertech mats are just fine.

·
Trail Mom
2,864 Posts
I have carpet with Husky tub mats.
I like it.
The carpet insulates against sound and heat and the tubs keep the cleanup pretty easy.

What would concern me about going with a rubber flooring kit is that miosture couldn't evaporate through it potentially causing a great environment for rust in the floor pan.

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
Having installed them twice, the rubber floor kit is GARBAGE. Stay FAR, FAR away from that junk. It never stays put, and holds in odors.
Get a proper liner, like Herculiner, Raptor, etc. About the same $ if you DIY, and MUCH MUCH better results.
And I HIGHLY recommend the slush mats- worth every penny! Mark W.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Were going with the Mopar Slush mats...picking them up today.
I have a complete set (minus the two front pieces which I used to replace my front carpets...) in the box...brand new. If you want to try them you can have 'em for $50 plus shipping. I paid $300 for the whole set.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a complete set (minus the two front pieces which I used to replace my front carpets...) in the box...brand new. If you want to try them you can have 'em for $50 plus shipping. I paid $300 for the whole set.

Would we be able to buy the two front pieces separately...we want the complete set?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts