Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My seats have an issue. The little spacers or grommets that slide in the seat sliders fell out, and now there is a space and wobble from my seat.

I'm not even sure if i am explaining this correctly. Does anyone have any solutions, or where I can find the replacements other then the dealer?

They seem to be grooved washers or something?

Thanks Jeep friends!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Are you talking about the roller I've marked in red in this diagram?

If so, you have to buy the entire assembly as far as I know. Mine is shot, too , and rattles like crazy. It's a fairly common problem, you'd think someone would make just the roller.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a great picture? Can i ask where you got a parts break down like that?

It's not the roller, it's the spacer/offset washer that goes on the bolt with the star/torx that holds the seat on the slider track. I'm really not sure what exactly to call it.

It looks like a urethane bushing or something.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thats a great picture? Can i ask where you got a parts break down like that?

It's not the roller, it's the spacer/offset washer that goes on the bolt with the star/torx that holds the seat on the slider track. I'm really not sure what exactly to call it.

It looks like a urethane bushing or something.
Head over to Jeepslimited.com and register. After you're registered, you can access the downloads section and get a parts list and a service manual for your TJ.

It still looks like the only way to buy a new one is to get the entire assembly. You could probably make one that would work. I'm thinking about trying to make a roller for mine when I get around to it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts