Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody post some pictures of a silver rubicon and the red clear coat rubicon. I'm gonna have to order I cant find one I want anywhere around and I'm not sure what color I want to order yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that's where I went first, but the site doesn't really show the colors that well. It doesn't really look like they do in person.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't really decide which color to go with but in really leaning towards the red right now. Nice jeep thanks for posting

·
Registered
293 Posts
They're both nice colors but I think the red will stand out more in a crowd. It has more "pop" to it, but I'm obviously biased.

·
Registered
29 Posts
They're all reasonable colors. Just pick one, 'cause it'll be covered with mud most of the time. I think I have a black rubicon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can somebody post some pictures of a silver rubicon and the red clear coat rubicon. I'm gonna have to order I cant find one I want anywhere around and I'm not sure what color I want to order yet.
Silver 2dr Rubi 2011

Attachments

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Rubicon colors are the same as all the other models... But here's a flame red for ya again... just to make it easier to choose red :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea I know they are all the same, but really around here I've not saw any color but black except for my uncles deep cherry red. That's why I needed pictures lol. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
62 Posts
just know the silver isn't your average silver.. its metallic and honestly when I chose silver i thought it wasn't going to look good till i saw it in person and my jaw dropped hah

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well thanks to everyone who posted I went with flame red. She's on her way I can't wait they found one in nc and said they will go get it and I should have it in the next couple days. I can't wait I feel like a 3 year old kid waiting for Santa clause lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
Having the same color delima. Currently have a Forest Green with tan hardtop 2001 Sahara and since we have a red Chev PU and a white sedan we're having a terrible time with a color decision. Our dealer has a red, black, white, silver, and mango tango in stock and still having a hard time.

·
Registered
314 Posts
here is hat I struggled with
for about 4 years before buying my jeep
1. love green, hated rescue green
2. like red, but old car was red and think I am all redded out at this point
3. loved the dark blue, think it is called deep water blue, sexy, and the new blue for 2011 looks to girly
4. love black but so does the rest of Vancouver, and I want to look different
5. would love the tan or sieera destert sand, but it's too light, ie too close to white, needs to be tanner.
6. silver kind of cool, but nope
7. yellow not after what Jesee James said, but I still like it
8. white, never
9. mango tango, never ever would I go there,

I think that about covers it, I went with Natural green, it looks dark and I all most sure at some angles or light conditions it might also look sort of black.

I think the natural green and black contrast is sexy.

my old 1981 cj 7 Laredo was black and chrome, I wanted to go black so as to pay hommage to my old 81, but really didn't want to be like the rest of the vancouver mall crawlers around town.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts