Well thanks to everyone who posted I went with flame red. She's on her way I can't wait they found one in nc and said they will go get it and I should have it in the next couple days. I can't wait I feel like a 3 year old kid waiting for Santa clause lol
Having the same color delima. Currently have a Forest Green with tan hardtop 2001 Sahara and since we have a red Chev PU and a white sedan we're having a terrible time with a color decision. Our dealer has a red, black, white, silver, and mango tango in stock and still having a hard time.
here is hat I struggled with
for about 4 years before buying my jeep
1. love green, hated rescue green
2. like red, but old car was red and think I am all redded out at this point
3. loved the dark blue, think it is called deep water blue, sexy, and the new blue for 2011 looks to girly
4. love black but so does the rest of Vancouver, and I want to look different
5. would love the tan or sieera destert sand, but it's too light, ie too close to white, needs to be tanner.
6. silver kind of cool, but nope
7. yellow not after what Jesee James said, but I still like it
8. white, never
9. mango tango, never ever would I go there,
I think that about covers it, I went with Natural green, it looks dark and I all most sure at some angles or light conditions it might also look sort of black.
I think the natural green and black contrast is sexy.
my old 1981 cj 7 Laredo was black and chrome, I wanted to go black so as to pay hommage to my old 81, but really didn't want to be like the rest of the vancouver mall crawlers around town.
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Wrangler owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, performance, trail riding, gear, suspension, tires, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all JL, JT, JK, TJ, YJ, and CJ models!