Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a complete Rubicon axle assembly with 3.73 gears and only 25,000 miles. I upgraded to a Core44 and now don't need this guy.

It is in good condition, works great, removed it from my Jeep in perfect working order. Only went off roading once on easy green trails, and only replacing to build my Jeep for harder trails (I'm still a noob). I did change the gear oil immediately afterwards to keep the gears in good shape.

I also installed a Metal Cloak diff cover on it ($100) and lube locker ($20), so they will come with it. It also has Metal Cloak outboard shock spacer brackets ($69) which help give you more shock clearance during articulation, and works with all shocks. These came with my metal cloak lift, which was only used with this axle for 3000 miles.

This would be a great axle to upgrade your sports D30, or to replace a bent tube, or to truss/gusset/re-gear for your off road build!

I'm pricing this to move, asking $1300.

I'm located in Landenberg, PA 19350. If you're struggling to figure out how to come pick it up, I have a trailer, and if you're local enough may be we can work something out.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see alot of wood in the background, any chance you would crate it up and ship it?
I do have the wooden crate from my Core44 axle that this would fit in nicely. I have no idea how to ship such a thing though, or how much it would cost. If you can figure out the details I can crate it up.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I do have the wooden crate from my Core44 axle that this would fit in nicely. I have no idea how to ship such a thing though, or how much it would cost. If you can figure out the details I can crate it up.
I'm bout to check how much a greyhound costs for the axle!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Going on a business trip for a week...if it is still here I will be interested...not too bad of a drive from the panhandle of WV......

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you have someone that wants it shipped look into a co call Forward Air. I've shipped a few axles with them. Just crate it and take it to them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts