Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
sorry yellow whale for asking as well but i too would like to know since i just bought that recently re 3.5 superflex with the upper and lower adjustable control arms thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yellow whale,
Good choice on the superflex,4x4 group buy is the way to go.I got mine as a combo with the advance adapters sye,and tom Wood driveshaft.You need penetrating oil,sprayed on a day or so before on everything your going to unbolt.An electric or air 1/2" impact will come in handy.Very tall (6 ton) jackstands,an angle grinder or die grinder in case a nut refuses to unscrew.I jacked the Jeep up as high as I could,set the 6 ton stands on squares cut from 2x12,s put under the frame just behind the control arm brackets (front),and just in front at the rear.The idea is to get the jeep frame up high enough to unbolt everything and let the axle hang low enough to just pull the coils out by hand.They should basically fall out.Make sure your adjustable control arms are set the same length side to side.

·
Registered
278 Posts
That is exactly what I installed this summer luckily I had access to a lift and was able to do the whole lift with easy access. Soak those bolts with a good penetrating oil for a couple of days before. Make sure to hit the upper shock bolts. I ended up having to take a torch to get those shocks out. Good luck you will love that kit. I got about 4.5" out of that thing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hound you got that lift in yet or are you still waiting on it?
still waiting :(:(:( i spoke to them last week and good thing i followed up on it because they needed me to size up my drive shaft since i got the sye combo drive-shaft so they can give it to tom woods did you get that too?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am to looking up everthing I can find I found this it might help Suspension Setup
right-the-first-time/

Hope you can get onthat site,it's alright.It is what rubicon sent me from emailing them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts