Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I can't tell much from that photo since the bumps are not in it but if you are at ride height there it looks like your shocks are not sized right for your lift size. Whats the travel on the shocks and how much shaft is showing at ride height? How much space between the bump and the bump pad?
I don't remember the exact specs on the shocks. They're for 2.5 to 3.5 in lifts. I can't check for measurements now because I am currently deployed overseas. Therefore, I am using my free time to do some research.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I think I watched a LiteBrite video where RK was making their own joints, but I could be wrong. For a long arm look into Clayton. Their stuff is pure beef.
I did watch lite bright. The shop they went to is like a 3hr drive from me. I watched their aftermath videos and they love it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have to be honest, I watched a lot of videos on Longs Arms and read forums too. People love them and see a huge improvement on road as a daily driver and off road. I have 8 months to do some more research lol. Here are some references that are point on
People experience better articulation, smoother rides, safer off road and rock crawling.
I know its expensive but I would rather save money and invest in better mods. In the past, I bought part for my jeep and I regretted it as I waisted money. So I rather save and go for what I think is better than to buy something now in my budget but regret it later. My friends have good rigs and I would like to do the trails they do.
I'll check metal cloaks site too. I know they're expensive so I'll see if they do sales. Maybe after thanks giving... I should be home by the end of year..
I hope everyone is safe from this Corona deal and thank u

21 - 25 of 25 Posts