·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look like good links. Go for it.. Get stuck or have a question, ask.
Thanks Kjeeper. We are putting new drive shafts in my dad's Land Rover this weekend. I figured while we had the tools and jacks out, we might as well tackle this too. If something pops up, I will post here.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Those ears that attach to the stock axle tab are cast. I snapped them off in first 2 weeks of installation. Not even off-road. A couple of good potholes did them in.

Bob K.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those ears that attach to the stock axle tab are cast. I snapped them off in first 2 weeks of installation. Not even off-road. A couple of good potholes did them in.

Bob K.
Good to know, I was wondering about those while reading the directions. I don't know if I should go with something like the JKS that uses the factory tabs on the axle. I wheel mine about every weekend.

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I went with JKS after I broke mine. I love everything about Rubicon Express lift with that one exception. You cannot get that part either. I asked about it and was told to by another kit.

Bob K.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have them and have had no problems but bending one of them got ahold of the 4 wheel parts and they sent me out a new one the next day, (I jest forgot to undue them when I went out wheeling the first time after my lift got put on.)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input guys. I wheel quite a bit and do some fire roads where the sway bars will probably stay attached. So since that is the case, I am going to return them and get the JKS units.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts