Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone might have some info.
I have a 4.5" rubicon express lift with 37" nittos.
My frame sits 19" off the ground. My buddies synergy lift with 37" hancooks sits 21.5" off the ground. I know no two lift springs are the same or tires but damn... 2 and a half inches?

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
No 2 tire brands are the same height either. Use the diagram above to determine your true lift height

·
Super Moderator
16,387 Posts
I don't like this one. The shock and coil height don't seem to coincide.
Agree, use this one:

The shock length measurement isn't quite right for some reason.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a RE 2.5" coil lift and a heavy JKUR. After install and no winch, 2.5" front and 2" rear. After winch and 1" spacer in front, 3" front and 2" rear. Measured at spring tower/perch.

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
I will go confirm but iirc there was a 1/2-3/4 difference.
I just remeasured mine in both locations. 22 1/2" at shocks 13 3/8" at spring as per the diagram. 4" difference at both locations.

Now I could see there being a difference if you measure from the front of the spring bucket to spring perch because as you lift the axle housing turns.. A high enough lift would even produce a different measurement between front of spring and back of the spring. The perch will tilt forward but the buck stays the same.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have RE 2.5 lift and just measured, I am 2" lifted up front - thats with heavy front and rear bumpers, heavy duty rock sliders and winch

·
Super Moderator
16,387 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Do any of you guys have the measurement for the rear or is it the same
Just found my front is 1 3/4in lower than it should be with my 2.5 lift and want to see how far the back is off

1 - 19 of 19 Posts