Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to purchase the front and rear bumpers from a rubicon hard rock and put them on my 2016 sport. Here's what I'm wondering, can the middle section that says "rubicon" be replaced with a blank? The dealer says the bumper comes with both but other dealers say it just comes with "rubicon" stamped in the middle. Does anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know there are some replicas on eBay that look pretty good and don't have the Rubicon branding, much cheaper than Mopar retail. Also, if you plan on getting a winch, that portion of the bumper is removed for the fairlead

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I want to purchase the front and rear bumpers from a rubicon hard rock and put them on my 2016 sport. Here's what I'm wondering, can the middle section that says "rubicon" be replaced with a blank? The dealer says the bumper comes with both but other dealers say it just comes with "rubicon" stamped in the middle. Does anyone know for sure?
I just covered it with a piece texted anti slip material cut to fit the shape. You can see it in my photo gallery it is on the Anvil JK. Looks factory and was easy to do.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Or cover it up with the license plate until you get the winch :)

·
Most Interesting
750 Posts
I just picked up a new in the box 10A / Hardrock bumper and it only has the Rubicon cover for the middle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts