Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
104,188 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, from Cave Creek AZ.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,025 Posts
The Rubicon comes with the same radio options as any other JK / JKU. And as far as I know none of those radio options included a tilt feature.
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
Greetings! Does anyone know if the Rubicon radio has a tilt feature? Thanks!
Are you talking about the off-road pages that show things like the pitch and roll? I know the JL Rubicons have that, I'm not sure about the JK.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
My JK Rubicon radio is so basic I don't even have Bluetooth. I have to physically plug my phone into the radio via the Aux jack.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Greetings! Does anyone know if the Rubicon radio has a tilt feature? Thanks!
If you are talking about a tilt screen feature (as found on many aftermarket double-DIN radios), no...the CD/DVD slot is indeed behind a motorized screen, but to the best of my knowledge there is no setting to park the radio's screen on an angle for viewing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone! First time Jeep owner, well on her way to becoming #jeepbroke. 🤣 I really appreciate everyone's responses! I want to put in a system that allows me Bluetooth, navigation, light/ext camera control, and the tilt degree angle of the Jeep. I know I can get an after market system for my JK (Sahara) for about $2k, but I'm looking at other compatible options that are a little friendlier on the pocketbook. I read the Rubicon system is compatible so I was looking into what it offered. Have a great day all! ✌

·
Registered
61 Posts
The JK Rubicon radio barely has the radio feature. I recently bought one and was a little disappointed I was able to get it updated and Nav functional again. I was hoping to have an excuse to replace it.

·
Registered
2017 JKU Hard Rock
969 Posts
My JK Rubicon radio is so basic I don't even have Bluetooth. I have to physically plug my phone into the radio via the Aux jack.
My JK Rubicon radio has Bluetooth but I still have to plug my phone in because the Bluetooth is so poor. 🙄

1 - 10 of 10 Posts