Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went from stock Rubicon wheels/tires to the KM2's on the 10th anniversary Rubicons... Do I need to use the pro cal for the slight tire size difference? Or will it be fine?

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
What size did u get? I don't know about Procal but the tuner I have has .25 increments.Basically if its under that I wont even bother.

·
Registered
233 Posts
With that difference I wouldn't worry about it...there are larger variances than that among different brands on tires that are marked exactly the same size.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
yes, I thik you can... gotta be same model tho.

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Can you use a procal on two different jeeps?
No not unless the original jeep it was used on was set back to stock settings. Also earlier models won't work on 2013's but 2013's will work on earlier models as long as the jeep they were originally used on was set back to stock ie you can not use the procal on one jeep if it is calibrated another and that one is still calibrated.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No not unless the original jeep it was used on was set back to stock settings. Also earlier models won't work on 2013's but 2013's will work on earlier models as long as the jeep they were originally used on was set back to stock ie you can not use the procal on one jeep if it is calibrated another and that one is still calibrated.
Well that sucks! I sold the 12 without the procal but it is useless now? Crap

·
Super Moderator
23,754 Posts
Well that sucks! I sold the 12 without the procal but it is useless now? Crap
you could always do the good karma thing and get ahold of whoever bought your 12 wrangler and let them have it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
tires

l just got the wheels an tires fron 10 annv,put on 2013 sport
tires on it where 225 an the replacements were 265 both 17in wheels
speedo seems to be ok with the gps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts