Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Maybe in some areas, in the DFW area they go for around $800-$900. I'm not saying they don't ask that much, but most sell for less.

trainman

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm seeing $600 to $800 average around Western Pa, but there is always that lucky person who gets $1000 or $1200 that you hear about. Personally, I would not pay more than the $600 - $800 because they are so plentiful on Craigslist. If you don't see them today, wait a few days or a week and you'll see them. Easy to find since a great number of Rubicon/Willys Edition JK owners buy the vehicle and very quickly move to aftermarket wider wheels and bigger tires. The supply of these is never ending for sale.

Reactions: Fungun

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have been watching Craigslist for a nice set of takeoffs, either the Sport Wheels and Tires, or the Sahara Wheels and Tires. I want them for highway use and save my off-road tires and wheels for other times. New take-offs sell for around $300 which is a good value considering what you get. The Sahara wheels and tires are defiantly at the bottom of the list, I don't know if it's the ugly wheels, or the 18" size that people don't want. I would like to ask one thing, are all the factory tires the same height, or do they vary enough to cause the speedo to read incorrectly.

trainman

·
Registered
818 Posts
I've got a set off a 10A, but some have scratches from rocks. I wasn't figuring I'd get more than $300 from them at best. Even with the TPMS sensors. I might just keep them as backups for that, but they take up a lot of room in the garage.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
To be fair, if we are talking about the new style Recon alloys, they do command more than the standard late model Rubicon wheels...whether they actually sell for the price vendors are asking is another matter.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm looking to sell my 2017's in the future....I've seen a couple pairs sell at $1,200 here in NEPA

·
Registered
336 Posts
A good deal is $500.

If you're asking how much you should post them for- I'd say $800-1000

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the insight. I just listed them for 1200 but I'll be lowering them to 1,000 and see if they sell. They were taken off at 700-800 miles

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have my WW wheels and tires listed on several sites right now for 1K in the Northern VA D.C area. A few offers of 700 and 800 but nothing close to the 1K. May be reducing here shortly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts