Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
Does anybody have the Rugged Ridge 1.75" lift installed on their Jeep? It also comes with Rugged Ridge "ORV" shocks; not really sure if they're quality or not. I've looked around and can't find much information on this kit.

Rugged Ridge Wrangler 1.75 inch Budget Boost with Shocks 18360.22 (07-15 Wrangler JK) - Free Shipping
Poly spacers are all going to be pretty similar. Some may argue that one brand will hold up better than the other, but I've seen pictures of all the brands break down over a long enough period of time and hold up great in the shorter term.

Shocks will be the biggest factor in how your Jeep rides and I would suggest getting something that you know will work well on your rig. Rancho and Bilstien are some more expensive shocks that ride well. Skyjacker Hydros and Zone are a couple that seem to ride well at a lower price.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like a quote on anything!

-Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.